Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New way of Blogging

So... I haven't blogged in a LONG time.  I used to try and blog about everything... almost like a journal with pictures of everything we did.  So- the result?  I never blogged.  It was too much... took way too  much time, and I dreaded it.

So now I've decided to just blog little things I think about... cute pictures I get and funny little things.

Tonight I'm going to start with my FAVORITE Dessert.  I've had it for 3 consecutive nights.  And, if you come to the Relief Society Meeting on Dec. 2, you will get to have some too!

Layered from bottom to top:
Ghirardelli Brownie
Peppermint Ice Cream (I prefer Blue Bell... it's in Texas)
Hot Fudge Sauce (I have a good homemade recipe, but any will do just fine)
Sprinkled Peppermint (candy canes hammered) on top

It is so good... I can't wait for tomorrow so I can have another bowl!

I would post a picture... but it didn't last that long in my bowl.

No comments: