The last day of our vacation we went to the NASA Space Center in Houston. The kids had a blast. There was tons to do and tons of people to wait in line with. I was a very nice mom and held the spot in line while the boys did other things and then when I was at the front of the line they all came in with me. I spent about 6 hours in line that day. Kind of boring for me, but the boys had a blast. Here's a few highlights.
Justin, Andrew, and I did the Indiana Jones ropes course. I didn't wait in that line for nothing.
We finished the night off at Smashburger. A friend of ours here in Flower Mound was the project manager for it and so we had to test it out. It was yummy! Now the kids are constantly asking to go back. Um.... not doing that 5 hour drive anytime soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment