Saturday, September 26, 2009

After church

Todd had a meeting after church one Sunday and so Blake helped me take pictures of Brooklyn in her dress.
The photoshoot was going so well I had to take a couple of her by herself. (That is typed with scarcasm)





Here she is in her Hawaiin dress ready to go to Hawaii. She just needs a ticket... anyone? anyone? (and her mom needs to go with her, so we need 2 tickets. And I need Todd to come so we actually need 3 tickets)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

alexandra said...

you only need 2 tickets! she can be a lap baby. come on, everybody!

she is so cute and a tiny todd. love you guys!

Penny said...

It was so fun seeing you this week. I hope you don't get sick from Anna Marie, Gwen, or me, because we all felt kind of lousy.

Blake has his fair share of Bishopp genes, but looks a lot like Todd too. He's 50/50 maybe? You have not changed -- look adorable as always.

You are cordially invited to visit my blog, to be witness to gossip, lies, and plain silliness.

http://www.liveandloveandlaugh.blogspot.com/