Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Mother's Day

Here are my favorite photos from Mother's Day. I love to be pampered... and Todd came through for me once again.



Blake and me with the flowers he brought me from primary.



















Pretty blue eyes herself...


Me and our kids...


































Todd made a yummy dinner and we ate it outside on the basketball court. I say basketball court because that's exactly what it is. I do not have a backyard patio... What was I thinking when I THOUGHT that was what I was getting???














Todd made a yummy chocolate cake from scratch... and we ate it after Brooklyn was in bed. Too bad she missed it!








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

monica said...

oh, that cake just looks too good! what a great husband!

AMB said...

So cute! I especially love the ones of Brooklyn! What a doll! I'm so happy that you have a sweet girl that you get to play dress-up with!