Friday, July 17, 2009

Math Problem

OK
So, add up the first 3 pictures... and what does that equal?


A fun-filled EXPENSIVE day at the tire shop with Blake and Brooklyn. We had to replace 2 tires... exactly where I wanted to spend my summer money!

We pulled into the garage (luckily) and Blake said, "what's that noise?' I heard a "ssshhhhh" sound but I didn't know what was making the sound. I thought it was the sprinklers on outside (GREAT... I thought. Todd left them ON again!) Lucky for him, it wasn't the sprinklers. I inspect the tires and couldn't see anything. The noise was not stopping. I backed up the car a little bit and inspected the tires again. There it was, a big bolt embedded into the back right tire. After about 10 minutes the tire was completely flat. Todd changed the tire that night and put on the spare. I drove the next day and spent a couple of very fun hours at the tire shop!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: