So Justin got a box of Legos for his Birthday (May 15) I can't believe I've never bought legos before! This is our FIRST set of Legos... and we have all these boys. I think I just always thought of them as messy, annoying, and something else that would get dumped out and have to be cleaned up.
Well, let's just say we are all LOVING these legos. I hope this honeymoon never ends.
Well, let's just say we are all LOVING these legos. I hope this honeymoon never ends.
The one thing the boys had trouble with was taking apart their creations and starting over. So we told them we could take pictures of what they built and then they could wreck it and build something else.
Here's cute Andrew with his lovely house and car.

1 comment:
Are you kidding me??? I think we have invested hundreds of dollars into Lego's. I am constantly stepping on them...and I love that the kids will spend all day building them. owen just got his first set (sponge Bob). Enjoy!
Post a Comment