Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Lake

Some fun pictures from the first weekend of summer...
Lake Grandbury- fun times!
Look at those boys about to jump off the top of the dock.
Camden and Justin playing an intense game of horse shoes
Mom and Andrew

Andrew Wakeboarding

Andrew
Justin's feet hanging over the dock as he fished

Fishing boys
Scott, Camden, Justin, Ben, Andrew and Blake

Blake Skiing!


Justin Skiing

Justin
Brooklyn enjoying the lake

Andrew loved the hot dog
Blake loved the slide
Brooklyn loved her first corn on the cob


Mom and Brooklyn

Dad and Brooklyn
Blake
Brooklyn and Dad on the boat

Andrew
Here's a video of Blake skiing!

2 comments:

alexandra said...

I cannot believe that Blake is skiing! Except that I totally can!

Anonymous said...

Guess I'd better stop thinking of Blake as Blakey! He's not a baby anymore. He shoked me on that board. Considering the level of testosterone he lives with...it shouldn't.