Tonight we went to Andrew's baseball game and at one point I couldn't find Justin and Blake. This is not unusual... as they are always off playing. I looked around and couldn't find them. I got up and walked all around and looked around, still no sign of them. Just as my heart started to beat fast and I started to get that nervous feeling inside, OUT walked 2 little boys. OUT of where you ask? The OUT HOUSE!!! NO- they didn't have to go. They were PLAYING in there. I was disgusted, and couldn't get their hands washed fast enough.
So, tonight at home I told Todd what had happened (he was assistant coaching and had no idea what was going on) and we asked Blake what he was doing in there. This is what I got:
"We were just looking in that thing.... that thing with all that POOP and toilet paper inside of it." Then he proceded to tell me "it wasn't real, it was fake poop." Oh- and then I told him, "no Blake. It is real, very real and very disgusting. Don't ever go in there again."
I asked Justin what he was doing and he said, "I was looking at the Blue toilet paper and brown poop."
Looking back I realize I should have gone in there with my camera and taken a picture of that "thing" so you could all enjoy what my 2 little boys were enjoying so much :)
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago
6 comments:
Please tell me this is an April Fool's joke. Gross, Gross, Gross!!!
LOL...seriously, I can't stop laughing..this sounds like your WORST nightmare. Poor Juliana..thanks for NOT taking a photo. We can use our imaginations ;-)
I think we've all been inside that "thing" and I think we would all agree it's not camera worthy ;) Little boys are fun fun FUN!
Those two could get into some trouble.. before you know it, they'll have found a pile of National Geographics at Mom & Dad's house.
When we drove up to the field, the first thing that Greta said was "This is the field with the yucky bathroom. I am NOT going in there!"
Boys! Ugh!
Post a Comment