Monday, March 09, 2009

Verdict...

Decision making is NOT my thing. And, purchasing things QUICKLY is NOT mine and Todd's thing. But, the laundry was piling up and we NEEDED a washer. I appreciated all of your advice on a washer help (see past post in December). We decided on the Whirlpool Duet Steam. After looking at consumer reports (they do a GREAT comparison) I decided that since I couldn't have it ALL (meaning I wasn't willing to pay THOUSANDS of dollars for a new washer) the most important thing to me was SIZE CAPACITY and CLEANSING ABILITY. This was ranked at the top for those categories. We went to the store, found the one we wanted, and then drove an hour out to the "scratch and dent" store and saved ourselves a nice chunck of change.

The kids loved the new washer. I love my new washer. Todd has yet to use our new washer. (well, maybe he did once when I was sick a few weeks ago) I'm totally in charge of it and I kind of think other people might break it.

Also, the great thing about front loaders now is that you can push a "pause" button and add items to your wash during the first 8 minutes. Also, I'm short and with the riser on the bottom, it is a great size for me!








It kept them pretty entertained the first few days!

1 comment:

Bart and Krista said...

My favorite parts of this picture are:
1. Your sports bra hanging up in the back ground.
2. Blakey's necklace... he's so cute!