Thursday, March 26, 2009

Uh- Oh!

This is what a good sale at Janie and Jack does to me... I can't help it. I absolutely love the girl clothes at that store.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bart and Krista said...

Dang girl. You have been busy BLOGGING!!! I LOVE all the posts. Where do I start with my comments? I could click on each one and comment, which I know you would prefer.. but I don't have patience to enter in my email address that many times.
So here are my thoughts:
1. I wish that Brooklyn was older than Whitney, so she could inherit any of Brooklyn's clothes that she outgrew. Heck, I wish she was older than me so I could inherit her clothes. They are so stylish.
2. I do agree.. She looks like Justin. So cute!
3. I can see the fear in Brooklyn's eyes in that picture of she and Blakey. (The one in the bumbo where she's trying to escape his love.)
4. I love the family picture of you bossing the family around and Todd making an alien face.
5. Andrew really does look like Dash on the treadmill... you can't even see his legs.
6. You, in the chair with your baby and your computer. I'm glad you posted this picture b/c I can see what you look like when you call me. Now, if I could somehow get my desktop on my lap, I could get a lot done. Wait... now Whitney will only nurse LAYING DOWN!!
7. We do need to come visit. I miss you!