Thursday, March 26, 2009

Target Trip!

I love to shop. I love Target. When I have things I need, and when I don't need things, I find reasons to go to Target.
Blake is a good little shopper, usually. On this particular day I didn't have a lot to look for, so we had some fun clothes shopping. Here's Blake modeling a shirt for me.

For $2 I couldn't say no.

Then it was my turn to try on clothes. Blake plays Tarzan in the dressing room while I try on clothes. Here's a couple of pictures so you can see what he does OVER AND OVER AND OVER as I change clothes. There is lots of banging, kicking, and noise involved. I wonder what the dressing room attendant thinks???


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MollyE said...

That makes me laugh. I know you must be in the large dressing room. I do love that room at Target, and my boys do the same thing!

Bart and Krista said...

I wish I was there to witness this in person. Blake is so funny! I love that devilish look he has in his eyes when he's holding up that Lady Killer shirt.

The Wright Stuff said...

I think that shirt was made for him! He's so adorable!