Thursday, March 26, 2009

Safety Town

Todd had to WORK during Christmas Break! Uggghhh! The 4 letter word that we were not really used to! Anyway, it was totally up to me to entertain the kids. And trust me- I am not the fun one. So, I really had to step up my game.
(If I had it my way I would run errands and go shopping)
So, one day we went to Safety Town in Frisco. The kids had fun riding the cars and bikes around the minature town- equipped with stop lights and everything. There were more people, but we stayed extra long and I took the pictures when everyone else was gone.
Justin and Blake on the jeep.

Andrew on the bike following Justin and Blake in the jeep.

Andrew on the bike.

Justin on the bike- he was mad that they made him use a bike with training wheels on it (he knows how to ride without them) but he got over it.

1 comment:

John and Jenny said...

I didn't even know about safety town! We will definitely have to take a trip there when we get back.