Brooklyn was 2 weeks and 2 days old in these pictures... Nov. 12. And- this is significant because it was the first time she saw her bedroom! She's been sleeping in her bassinet in our bathroom, so there was no need to take her upstairs. I wanted to get some pictures of her trying out her crib and changing table for the first time. I think she liked it!
Grandma Katy holding Brooklyn

3 comments:
I love the one of her sleeping with the stuffed animals. Could she give Whitney some sleeping tips?
What a doll! It looks like she loves her new room! :) Did she seriously fall asleep like that with her stuffed animals?? LOL
Sure doesn't look like anyone enjoys pink in that house. :)
Juliana, you look EXACTLY the same from your wedding announcement, so beautiful! and you honestly JUST had a baby in the next post pics? Seriously.....
Post a Comment