The video says it all... Grandma Katy taught Blake a few things while she was here, and this is one of them. Maybe if some of us would have learned this at a younger age, like Blake, we wouldn't have the problems we do today.
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago
5 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I miss my Fiber One days. I believe I was the one who introduced that to Mom. (I just want credit where credit is due.) I can't eat it anymore b/c it makes Whitney gassy. When my nursing days are over-- I'll go back.
HILARIOUS! Shawn wants to watch it again and again : ). Glad Blake has things figured out so early in life.
Yay for Grandma teaching him well at such an early age!! Very cute.
LOL...soo cute! Can you imagine if the commercial on tv was that blunt..."Fiber One...it makes you poop!"
I need to get my boys on that Fiber One! I keep forcing them to eat dried mangoes, but that's getting pricey.
And Blake looks like a lefty!
Post a Comment