Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pretty in Pink

OK- so this isn't the most flattering picture of Brooklyn, but you can see her double chin and chubby cheeks.


Sleeping so peacefully

She's starting to yawn and her nostrils are starting to flare...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I love all those pictures of Brooklyn. She is so cute. I think she looks like Blake. What do you think? I especially love her flaring her nostrils. That especially reminds me of you. The cute teddy bear next to her is so sweet. Pretty soon, she'll be holding it in her arms. Keep those pictures coming!

Melanie said...

She's very precious. I love to see babies sleeping with their arms up. My grandma always said that is a sign of a healthy baby ;)

Pepper Lovin! said...

shes so cute! i love the name brooklyn too! bummer we won't be around for your christmas party!