Sunday, November 30, 2008

6 days old...some pictures of Brooklyn

My family has been asking me to update some pictures of Brooklyn... so here she is at 6 days old. She sleeps in her bassinet in our bathroom. It works perfect for us. She sleeps next to a bear we received in the hospital after Tyce passed away. Honestly, I just use it as a backing for her because we sleep her on her side. It also makes it easy when I put her back to sleep to remember which side she was last sleeping on. But- it's also kind of sweet to me. She has been a good sleeper- although last night she was up ever 3 hours again- not so fun. But she is such a princess- love her to pieces. Blake loves her TOO much.


She always makes this "ooohhh" face. I had to capture it on camera.

Here she is getting her bath- her 2nd bath at home, but the first one captured on camera (I'm NOT thrilled about that!)

Big YAWN!
She LOVES her baths... especially when they are hot. She's not a fan or warm water.



All clean!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MitchAshley said...

Jules I am diggin the bangs!

MitchAshley said...

Jules I am diggin the bangs! What an adorable baby!!