Blake had his 3rd birthday on Sunday, Sept. 21.
On Monday before his birthday we had an interesting conversation...
Blake: Mom, what day is it?
Me: Monday
Blake: Then what's after Monday?
Me: Tuesday
Blake: Then what's after Tuesday?
Me: Wednesday
(I'll spare you the repetetive part.... we go all the way to Saturday)
Blake: what's after Saturday?
Me: Sunday
Blake: Then it's my birthday!!!!
We had this conversation multiple times everyday... all the way to Sunday. He was genuinely so excited! It's fun to have a 3 year old and watch them so excited about little things... like getting gum and suckers for their birthday.
He FINALLY got some rollerblades so he could skate like his older brothers. It's hard being the 3rd boy! He wants to do everything they do... but sometimes he just can't. Don't try to tell him that though...

3 comments:
I love seeing these photos of Blake (well, at least the ones where he isn't hurt!) I truly enjoy having him over to play and spending time with him. It's so much fun watching him and Jakie interact with one another.
Happy Birthday little man! I love his cake. Kade is having a FOOTBALL party and your cake is darling.
Post a Comment