Each summer IBM has been invited to go to the Frisco Roughriders Baseball games and sit in their suite... and swim in the stadium pool. The boys absolutely LOVE it. For some reason it usually rains on the day we go... but that doesn't stop the kids from having a blast. They love the food, the hats, and most of all swimming while watching the baseball game. What a fun night!
8 comments:
I'm disappointed... I was hoping Blakey would have his donut inner tube that he had last summer. It looks like he's upgraded to a life jacket.
When you blog, you really blog. A pool at a baseball game? That is crazy!! What fun. Maybe my boys would actually like to go to a sporting event if there was a pool there. Fun to see what you have been up to this summer!
Yeah for updates! Loved the photos and especially the "ghetto pool"!!
That has to be the coolest suite ever! Looks like an awesome night.
What happens when the ball lands in the pool? Homerun? :D
How fun! wE MISS you too! I can't believe it's been a year since he passed. I am sure it hasn't been the slowest year of your life but I know you are doing well. Hey email me your addy
rachbos44@yahoo.com
That's amazing that they have a pool at the baseball game! We just went to the Iowa Cubs and had to sit in seats and watch. Bummer!
You guys are soooo spoiled! That would be the COOLEST!
Post a Comment