Monday, August 18, 2008

Remember my Sneaker??? He's back!

There's this spot in my kitchen where you can't see the counter unless you are standing right infront of it. It's hidden behind the fridge. All the kids go and sneak back there to hide what they're eating. If I can't find Blake- I know right where to look.

A couple weeks ago I had started eating a reces peanut butter cup and left one of the cups "hiding" behind the bowl of flower... thinking no one could possibly find it there. I felt very excited to go back and finish it at a later time, when my chocolate cravings kicked back in. Well... my SNEAKER of all sneakers found it first. Usually he sits on the counter over there, but this time I found him LAYING down, really trying to hide from me!!! I couldn't believe he found it... and was smart enough to lay down and be really quiet! As soon as I saw him and saw the brown stuff all over his face and hands, I knew my treat I'd been saving had been discovered and was gone for good!!!

7 comments:

Julie said...

So sad about the chocolate! But, I must say that you have one bright boy there! I do hope for a day that 2 year olds start using their power for good and not evil though! :)

WhitParks said...

That is great! I have always thought Blake was a little smarty...first he loves chocolate and second so smart to hide!

Laurie said...

How dare he take chocolate from a pregnant woman?

Unknown said...

This is Tyler...That is too funny. Looks like you need a new hiding spot. Hope you and your family are doing well.

Jen said...

So glad to see other kids being sneaky. This morning I busted Savannah for "stealing" a bag of lemon-flavored cough drops. She hides under her bed to enjoy her sneakies. I think it's so weird...

Shelly Kenison said...

Oh but he looks so cute.

Sarah said...

Chocolate is so hard to hide! - Your boys are adorable! I'm sad we missed you guys this past trip - we'll have to drop in next time. I just finished putting together our family's first blog you should check it out next time you have a minute....
3girlsrule.blogspot.com
Sarah