Oh what do you do in the summertime when:
Dad is out of town
Mom is sick
It's 100 degrees outside...
You get creative and remember what you did as a kid when you didn't have a pool to go to. You look around and make your own. I was sick for a couple of days and Todd was out of town... and it was HOT outside. The kids were BORED... which means the fighting was in full effect. I didn't have the energy to go to the pool, so I decided to go getto style and make our own. This kids liked it for at least 45 minutes... but after growing up with REAL pools, they didn't see how it could be so much fun all day (like I did as a kid!)

5 comments:
That is so funny! I think your ghetto pool was a good idea!! How are you doing? I can't remember when your baby is due? I'm sure it's on your blog somewhere so I'll just have to search!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately and your precious little Tyce since it's almost his birthday. Are you going to do anything to celebrate him?
I am offended that you would say our pools when we were little were 'ghetto.' One of my fondest memories was digging a large hole in the dirt in the backyard, filling it with water and having a muddy pool. Next time your boys are bored, ask them if they want to run through a sprinkler... on top of grass that is so brown it will cut your feet. Maybe they should start a "bubbles" club. Andrew could be president, Justin-- V.P. and Blakey could be the secretary/treasurer. All they need are some poor neighbor girls to pick on.
lol "ghetto pool" I love it. I think I'm going to make one tomorrow.
I love the comment from Krista on the muddy pool. Those were the days! How about water-weenees? I think it is a great idea with the tub. Do you have two trampolines?
This is the coolest idea ever!!!! LOL That's awesome!
Post a Comment