I can't believe Justin's preschool days are over. I can't believe he is growng up so fast! I can't believe he is heading off to ALL-DAY kindergarden in a month! He had such a fun year- and Blake loved taking him and picking him up each day with me. I love preschool- it's so much fun for the kids and no stress and no homework! I always miss preschool when the kids go off to the big school... but I am looking forward to a year of not driving to preschool! Blake will be home with me and the new baby while Andrew and Justin are at the elementary school.
Justin with his friend and carpool buddy! They rode home from preschool together everyday!

3 comments:
I was just talking to Judy yesterday wondering if he was going in to kindergarten this year! Nathan is, too. He is so excited to go to the same school as his brother and sister:) When is Justin's birthday?
Never mind:) I just read the rest of your back blogging:)
This is a very exciting time for this whole group of grandsons/cousins starting kindegarden this year...Treyton, Justin, Nathan. How fun to have a whole new group of cousins on the way! Yeah!
Post a Comment