I have been guilty of not adding all my friends' blogs to the links on the side of mine. I have no excuse other than I have forgotten. So- after being "kindly" reminded today :) I have added Julie Hess to my list of blogs. She is wonderful and one of my good friends. You should really check her blog out. I love you Julie and I'm sorry it's taken me so long!
6 comments:
LOL...I was just going to ask why MY blog isn't listed when I looked over and saw I AM on your blog roll. WHOO-HOO! I feel so honored ;-)
I love you too! Hmmmm, what else can I guilt you into......:) Not only am I now on your blog roll, but I basically got an entire post all to myself! I think I feel my head expanding ever so slightly...
I can think of three people missing from your blog list.
I saw your name on Anna Marie's list. It's good to see you and your sweet family.
Happy birthday to Todd! I know I am late, but I did remember it was the 1st! Did you take th eboysy o play laser tag?
Hey girl! I keep trying to get a hold of you through IM but you are not responding. Anyway, we just got our blog started, finally!! Come check it out!
mollyandtheboys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment