I'm trying something new... I'm not sure if it will work. I know for sure I HATE the music on this thing, so bear with it! I've put together some pictures from Christmas Eve into a slide show. The kids opened 1 present, their new pajamas. Then, we had our story time and nativity story. I think (hope) they are really learning about the meaning of Christmas, and not just the presents. After that, they each opened the present from their brothers. We made our final trip to target that morning (intentionallly) to purchase these presents. I decided that next year we will NOT be making that trip. It will happen the day before Christmas Eve. Or, I will take the boys one at a time, not all together, during the month of December. I hope you enjoy it! My camera was on the wrong setting for the last few pictures, so the coloring is kind of bad... that's Todd's fault. He changed the setting and didn't tell me when he took the outside pictures of our lights. :)
Porter starts 1st grade
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment