I think I like Blakey's costume the most!! SHhhhhhh...don't tell the other boys. He just looks so dang cute with that serious face:) Glad to see you guys up and running your blog again!
Sparky, I'm saving my car troubles for you. You'll really like to use my new roller board for under the car. Please take just one more picture of Sparky with the cloth hanging out the back. And then tell him my front windshield needs cleaning.
Todd and I have been married for 11 years...and one of my favorite things is when Todd makes me laugh. We have 3 boys and 1 girl here with us, and 1 son in Heaven. Todd loves to play with our kids. I love to shop! I especially love getting good deals.
2 comments:
I think I like Blakey's costume the most!! SHhhhhhh...don't tell the other boys. He just looks so dang cute with that serious face:) Glad to see you guys up and running your blog again!
Sparky, I'm saving my car troubles for you. You'll really like to use my new roller board for under the car. Please take just one more picture of Sparky with the cloth hanging out the back. And then tell him my front windshield needs cleaning.
Post a Comment