Monday, October 16, 2006

American Idol Concert!!!


YES!!! It's true! I went to the American Idol Concert on Sept. 8, 2006. It was AMAZING! I loved every minute of it. A friend of ours works for the record label that signed Kelley Pickler. He got us great tickets and passes to the "meet and greet" before the concert. That was really fun. The Idols autographed pictures for us and my friend Kerinne and I got our picture taken with them. Here are some of the pictures from that night. (Double click to make the pictures bigger)


This is at the "Meet-n-Greet" before the concert. The idols were sitting behind the table and we walked along and talked to them and got their autographs. OK... I admit I got totally star-struck and shy. I didn't know what to say! It was so much fun!!!

For all you BUCKEY fans...
Here's Buckey and Kelley Pickler posing for the camera (Yes, I was like 2 feet from them!)






What a heart throb! Ace is BETTER looking in person than he ever was on TV. :) And, he does have big muscles... ha ha ha.







Here's THE AMERICAN IDOL Taylor Hicks... posing for the camera. He wants everyone to know that his nick-name "the Silver Fox" has nothing to do with his arm pit hair.








These next few pictures are at the concert. We had great seats... in the 4th row. All the Idols would come sing infront of us. I felt 13 again!!!
















One of the best parts was the FANS at the concert...
Darn... I forgot my "Be dazzled" and puff panited tank top in the car.














These are the girlfriends I went with... It's Me, Kerinne, Ashley, and Deena. I loved this night!!!

1 comment:

Tanya C. said...

Wonderful! Looks like you had lots of fun at the concert. I'll add your link to my new blog.