Friday, August 18, 2006

Andrew starts school

Here are some pictures of Andrew on his first day of school. Our lives are changing... we all go to bed early and get up early. I can't believe this is happening!

Andrew was so excited he was literally running down the sidewalk to get to the school. Todd and I had to keep yelling at him to slow down and wait for us. Hopefully his energy and spirit will last throughout the rest of the year!

Justin was wearing his bathing suit and flip flops... ready to hit the pool after Andrew was gone! It only took 1 hour before Justin was asking for Andrew.

This is a picture of Andrew and his teacher Mrs. Prejean.

1 comment:

Bart and Krista said...

I love the pictures of little Andrew. He looks just DARLING. I was running on my first day of school this year too... except... it was AWAY from the school. Just kidding. You are totally a BLOGGER. Please post more pictures.